Lublin – 6 weeks – 2 Positions Available
Start Date: Feb 24
End Date: Apr 8
Project is aimed at high schools. They are located in whole lubelskie voivodeship. Volunteers work in pairs.
From Monday till Friday they have classes with students. Classes should be interactive – volunteers may for example teach
dances and deliver games as well as present national clothes, flagues, souvenirs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Delivering interactive cultural classes for students
– Working Hours: 09:00 – 14:00
– Weekends are free
– AIESEC will provide an invitation letter for the intern in order to make the visa process easier.
– AIESEC provide pick up of the intern from the airport
– AIESEC provides accommodation for the intern. It can be either in a host family, a single host or in a hostel together with other interns.
– After arrival interns will attend Incoming Preparation Seminar to get more information about AIESEC, the project and how to deliver the lessons to children of this age group. There they will also set their personal goals for the project and reflect on them at the end.
– All exchange participants will have a buddy assigned who will help them with all their problems during the project.
This Project Works To Achieve Global Goal # 4:
By 2030, substantially increase the number of youth and adults who have relevant skills, including technical and vocational skills, for employment, decent jobs and entrepreneurship