Would you like to check the different projects offered by AIESEC in the “Opportunities Portal” and start applying?
Here is a guideline created just for you to help you learn more about the different steps towards an international journey! However, make sure that your profile is fully filled in!
1. Log in to the opportunities.aiesec.org
2. Choose the AIESEC internship programme you are interested in
3. You will be directed to a page where you can find more information about the programme you have chosen. Scroll down and click on “View Opportunities”
4. Now you are in the search page, where you can find the different opportunities related to the chosen programme. To narrow the search process, a space is provided on this page where can fill out one or more sections that will offer you more detailed filters.
5. As soon as you have filled in the filters necessary for your search process, different opportunities will appear right beneath the filters section. Click on the project that interests you.
6. The page of the project will open where you will be able to find more details about it. Pay attention to the deadline to apply to the project.
7. Make sure to attentively read about the opportunity, the logistical details and other relevant information about the project.
8. Don’t forget to check the duration and requirements of the project that you will find on the same page.
9. If you believe that the project suits you, don’t hesitate to apply for it by clicking on the “Apply Now” button in the top of the project page.
10. You can apply to as many projects as you like, but make sure to daily check your email. Don’t hesitate to approach your local AIESEC chapter for any clarifications needed.