Warsaw – 6 weeks – 8 Positions Available
Start Date: Feb 24
End Date: Apr 9
The Exchange Participants in group of 3 will be conducting workshops at Polish schools. Interns will be working from Monday to Friday for around 6-7 hours a day
The topics of the workshop should be focused on presenting trainee’s culture and life experiences concerning problem of inequalities in society. Content is shared by presentations and debates with high-school students as well as through interactive classes.
The schedule of workshops will be provided before starting the internship. The lessons should be focused on understanding the nature of inequalities in different societies all over the world, developing tolerance in young people, encouraging students to benefit from knowledge of other cultures. After classes they should know about world’s inequalities as well as what is true tolerance and how to apply it in everyday life.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Exchange Participants in group of 3 will be conducting workshops at Polish schools
– Interns will work from Monday to Friday for around 6-7 hours a day
– Intern is obligated to teach children between the age of 3-17.
– The topics need to be based on culture and life experiences of interns concerning problem of inequalities in society
– Expected Work Schedule: 15:00 – 19:00
– Weekends are free
– AIESEC will provide an invitation letter for the intern in order to make the visa process easier.
– AIESEC provide pick up of the intern from the airport
– AIESEC provides accommodation for the intern. It can be either in a host family, a single host or in a hostel together with other interns.
– After arrival interns will attend Incoming Preparation Seminar to get more information about AIESEC, the project and how to deliver the lessons to children of this age group. There they will also set their personal goals for the project and reflect on them at the end.
– All exchange participants will have a buddy assigned who will help them with all their problems during the project.
This Project Works To Achieve Global Goal #10:
By 2030, empower and promote the social, economic and political inclusion of all, irrespective of age, sex, disability, race, ethnicity, origin, religion or economic or other status