Start Date: Feb 17
End Date: Mar 31
NOTE! We only contact people who will fulfill this survey!
The aim of this project is to enable every young person in Poland to gain practical language communication skills, for free. This project is solution for Polish social problem that young people have barrier in practical, everyday usage of English and/or other languages Language classes in polish schools do not prepare for practical language daily usage Polish youths have to pay for extra-curriculum language classes, esp. for exams preparation – not everyone can afford it.
Each trainee is obliged to attend an Incoming Preparation Seminar organized by the Local Committee on 18-19.02
Project is based on cooperation with students from kindergartens, primary and secondary schools. The Interns will work in Wrocław and nearby towns.
Main goal of the project is to make a positive impact on the local society and by this contribute to the AIESEC vision – peace & fulfillment of humankind’s potential.
Main idea of the project is to familiarize students with the cultural diversity and form a healthy image of the world around us at the age when values and attitudes can be easily shaped.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Intern should hold workshops from Monday to Friday outside Kraków in public or private kindergartens, NGOs
– Prepare classes which are based on historical, traditional and cultural background of the home Exchange Participant country
– Intern plans the content of the classes on their own before arrival. The topics should be interesting and interactive.
– Encourage participants to expand their knowledge about the history, culture, art, literature
– Show traditional clothes, food, souvenirs etc.
– Engage participants in conversations in English
– Teach participants English grammar and vocabulary
– Organize 3 activities related to Sustainable Development Goals
– Expected work schedule: 08:00 – 15:00
– AIESEC will provide an invitation letter for the intern in order to make the visa process easier.
– AIESEC provide pick up of the intern from the airport
– AIESEC provides accommodation for the intern. It can be either in a host family, a single host or in a hostel together with other interns.
– After arrival interns will attend Incoming Preparation Seminar to get more information about AIESEC, the project and how to deliver the lessons to children of this age group. There they will also set their personal goals for the project and reflect on them at the end.
– All exchange participants will have a buddy assigned who will help them with all their problems during the project.
This Project Works To Achieve Global Goal # 4:
By 2030, ensure that all girls and boys complete free, equitable and quality primary and secondary education leading to relevant and effective learning outcomes